Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to the recent Spring Launch and Sample Sale.
It was wonderful to catch up with so many clients and to meet new friends too. I think we proved that there is style and glamour in every generation – from sons with street style to some very elegant mothers!
Those who bought a hat in the sale deserve an extra thank you – not so much for making a bit of extra space in my studio, but because 10% of all sales were donated to Macmillan Cancer Care – a very respectable £50.
There was quite a lot going on in the Caribou Rooms Lounge earlier in the morning too. We held a photoshoot of the new ss16 styles, which are up on the website now.
On that note I would also like to thank:
- Ashka Joanna Armstrong, my gorgeous model (who also happens to be a Senior Lecturer at Brighton Business School and a partner at accountants Armstrong Cary LLP).
- Katariina Jarvinen of Light Trick Photography
- Sean Chapman MUA for bringing out Ashka’s beauty so expertly (and going the extra mile with the lipstick!).
- Florence and Lottie for their calm efficiency helping my guests with wine, nibbles and sales.
- Everyone at the Caribou Rooms in Hove for all their help right from the start – and for providing such great ambience and hospitality on the day.
- And all those friends who, although they were there as guests, helped out enormously both before, during and after – you know who you are x